Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Subbing

Today was interesting in the world of subbing. Walk into the classroom and told there are no plans. Mind you this is my first time subbing outside of my comfort zone :) Come to find out that the teacher is in rehab. For BOTH drugs and alcohol. Now, I had to ask... is she a young teacher? NOPE! 21 years of teaching and it drove her to this.... Hope shes not teaching much longer even with help I really feel bad for the kids. They were excited I would be back tomorrow, maybe because they like me but I think its because they want a routine. I heard this has been a problem all year! Geez. I will be subbing at this school starting in Feb. so maybe I will meet her. Yay for a job though :)

ps. I beat my record, posting two days in a row!

1 comment: