Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Gone for so LONG!
WOW! I suck at writing blogs. I am not sure if its because I have nothing to say or because I really don't have that much time. I would love to write about the wedding things I am doing, the christmas gifts I made (and forgot to take pictures of before giving them away) or really just have time to spread other cool things I come across..... well that doesn't happen :) Lets see if my only reader *Angi* even reads this one. :) May have to keep it updated now because someone left facebook and doesn't get my random post anymore. You won't see me again until at least Sat. because I work the rest of this week, getting up early and driving an hour there. I better like these 5th graders tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're back!!!! I missed you so much. I check every day just so you know. :)
ReplyDelete