Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday

Currently I am sitting at this computer searching the internet for anything on "Community Helpers" for preschool students. Now, don't get me wrong, I am sure one day (soon) I will love my job but I am not a big fan of finding INEXPENSIVE stuff to do for this topic. Not how I wanted to spend my weekend. Sick and planning. I want to be a teacher and I will be good at it but taking over a classroom mid-year and having that teacher still in the building has been interesting. I love that I get to use her stuff but she's really "protective" over how I do thing. Maybe once she gets into her job more it will be ten times better. And when I am not sick from stress.

Just alittle update on me. Not trying to complain just informing... hehe Really I'm not. Just been one of those weeks for me.

1 comment:

  1. just want to say, I'm proud of you. You've posted more in January than you did in the whole year of of 2009. :)

    ReplyDelete