Thursday, January 28, 2010

What is Life without Complications

I have been super busy and tired this week. First off I started at the school I will be working at for the rest of the school year. (YAY!) but I also had to work at my other job and had a work meeting there as well. So all in all I have been busy with scheduled work but I also have this checklist for my new employer I have to get accomplished.... which is another story in its self. Then with the car complications I have spent many nights doing other things besides relaxing. Tonight it was house problems. Luckily even with frozen pipes we were only out of water for about 20 min after we found the problem. Our pump was turned off.... need to keep checking on it :( Oh did I mention I hate being a women? Well I do. Enough said.

I think I need to change my blog from Scrapbooking into "the life of a recently graduated teacher on the job and job hunt".... there will be many teaching stories to follow as I take my first "job" and hunt for my actual first job that won't be considered a sub position. It will all be exciting in the long run.... Did I mention I'm getting married? Well I am. We had to move back our honeymoon until after school is released, which really is only about one month, it will be warmer anyways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment