Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tuesday

So this weekend was my birthday. You would think I was super excited and waiting for it and planning huge parties. Nope, not me. I'm not a party goer anyways but I am looking forward to Tuesday. Now I know your saying, Tuesday? Whats so special about Tuesday? Well for you, probably nothing. For me, it could change my life until June! I'm super excited about Tuesday and you won't understand until Tuesday but I have been waiting for Tuesday since Friday. Now, I love long weekends, but this has been a LONG weekend of waiting for Tuesday. I didn't want to post about Tuesday until Tuesday came, but I can't ever wait. :) Sorry for leaving you in suspense.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say I am THRILLED that you're posting. I love it. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. How was your birthday? Definitely fill me in on Tuesday! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete