Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Favorite Snack

So I went to McDonald's and had one of their parfaits. It was good.
Then I got to thinking, I can make this. So I went to the store and I bought all the stuff to make it (except the blueberries, not a huge fan). This is what I use:

Because its winter, I use frozen strawberries. Plus the added sugar makes them yummy


This yogurt is good too. I was nervous about buying plain vanilla yogurt plus being light and fit but it is good.

This is the granola I found to use. I'm sure any granola would work. But I still recommend this one, it was the cheapest at the store that looked creditable. :)

So there you have it. My new favorite snack for the time being. It helps me from grabbing the chocolate or ice cream. (That's where the frozen strawberries help too). I have a tiny bowl I mix it all in which helps with portions.

No comments:

Post a Comment