We were watching tv this afternoon getting ready to go to the store. We had been on the travel channel watching a food special on the best pizza in the US. (nothing else was on to watch really) well it had gone off and a show called Fast Food Restaurants or something like that. Lets just say we didn't leave the house until we watched the entire segment on this restaurant. Its called Heart Attack Grill. They name all their burgers after heart procedures, if you weigh more than 350lbs. you eat free EVERY day, and instead of a salad bar they have a french fry bar. Oh, did I mention they cook with TONS of lard!!! They even have "nurses" that work there.
Here's a little clip about it, see for yourself:
I just can not believe this place does business. I would probably die after one bite.
oh wow.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like I never get to talk to you anymore! I've taken lots of pictures of the kitchen, but I wanted to wait until its finished to post about it. It looks completely different without wall paper, it's crazy. I hope your job is going well!
ReplyDelete