My goal is to actually use my mixer over Spring Break. We got the mixer for one of my bridal showers last year from Ben's parents.... it has at least made it out of the box. I have all intentions of using it all the time but then I just don't feel like cooking or we are super busy. My goal is to make bread in it, pizza crust and some cookies Hopefully cookies from my new cookbook Ben's mom made for me of family recipes. :) I will keep you posted on my progress. I have this week to pick my recipes and make a shopping list!
I would also like to get my pictures from my camera onto our home computer. I have no room on my memory card because I still have pictures on it from TWO years ago.
I never realized being a first year teacher would be so rewarding yet stressful. I can not wait to have certainty of my job for next year. This could be months but it will help with planning for next year and all my ideas for my classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment