My new goal: to workout 4 times a week without fail! I would like to do more than that, but as you can tell I am a busy girl. I was doing well for awhile but then got sick and really couldn't workout and wasn't doing great anyways. But I have a new plan! I am setting my alarm for 40 min early. I plan to go to bed in most of my workout clothes so I can get up, eat, workout, shower and go to work. We'll see how long this last! If morning doesn't work, afternoons/nights will have to. This morning was suppose to be the start, but really with everything going on I needed the extra sleep as it showed at work that I still didn't have enough :( I wish I had someone closer to keep me committed and motivated(Angi)!
**My other goals: to write Angi more and to post more.
That is a great goal, and I like the plan you set up! What type of working out are you doing?
ReplyDelete