Monday, March 1, 2010

Time

I wish I had 10 extra hours in each day to sleep, clean, and relax! I hate when things are not predictable. I don't like things being changed, and I like to be prepared. My life in the last year (and almost 1/2) has not been predictable! I feel crazy and stressed. I love wedding planning, except when something changes. I love work, except when something changes and I don't get everything done. This weekend was crazy. I have two jobs, one is teaching the other is direct care. I was at my direct care job when I get a text that my mom is being admitted to the hospital. I am 1 hour from boarding a bus and then two hours from my car (we have bus duty to talk the people we serve home) then another 45 minutes back to where I live. That's a long time, plus the weather was horrible. I hurry pack, fiance prepares fish sticks for dinner (not a favorite) and I am on the road home. What should have been an hour and a half drive takes 2 and 1/2 and finally I am home. She was fine in the long run but I spend the weekend with her to make sure she's okay. Let's just say NOTHING got done this weekend. I really noticed today when I wasn't ready to teach, overly tired and didn't wake up to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment