Monday, October 5, 2009

Swedish Apple Pie Recipe

I came across this recipe on a blog. I would love to try it out but I'm a horrible cook, so I thought I would share. :) I know a few people who would love to try it and tell me how it is!!!

Here is the recipe - simple and delicious!

5 medium apples, peeled and sliced
1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, mixed together
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 egg
3/4 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup nuts (optional)

Butter or spray pie pan (8 or 9 inch) and fill 2/3 full with apple slices.
Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture on top of the apples.
Melt butter, add sugar and egg and mix well.
Add flour and nuts, pour over apples.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (until apples are cooked and pie is golden brown)

Happy Baking!

1 comment:

  1. You could do this! It wouldn't be hard at all. You should try. :)

    ReplyDelete