Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm back! (Hopefully)

For those of you that read my blog (Angi) I am going to try and post at least once a week.... Now I have no clue when that once will be but I am hoping to get back into a routine and also some more crafting. :) I actually have done two simple things this week that I am excited about because I now I have tons of ideas from it. Once again, to Angi, thank you for wanting wall words. I had left over vinyl and have used that for inspiration!!! Now to learn how to add pictures and to actually take the picture first and post them. Hopefully soon. Its nice to have a brand new computer to work on, its much faster.

1 comment:

  1. I had to work last night until midnight, so I didn't get your messages until really late...and I just remembered them about five minutes ago. :) I love your proposal picture over on the left, it makes me smile. And I have the same picture of you two hanging up in my computer room that you have in the picture behind your glass pencil cup. :) I'm glad you got a new computer!

    ReplyDelete